In 1925 – the 50th anniversary of the "unveiling" of the Tower – the Tower Committee erected this large, beautiful rostrum. The rostrum is made of larch from the woods in Central Jutland. It was designed by professor Anton Rosen and cut out by the Danish sculptor Hans W. Larsen under the supervision of the sculptor Utzon W. Frank. Portraits of the men of greatest importance to the first Himmelbjerget meetings are carved into the rostrum. Moreover, the names of the most well-known speakers have been carved, and new speakers are constantly added to the list.